[73cat] Project Selection Issues

  • From: Timothy Sparg < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Project Selection Issues
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:38:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-ZA, en-US

Hi guys

Is anybody else finding that when they’re wanting to debug or run a multi-module application that they’re running into issues?

My use case is that I’ve got a Maven NetBeans platform application and I’ll be working on some code in a module, and hit debug. This will then try to debug that particular module as opposed to debugging the application.

The same is true if you hit the run button. It will then try run the module by itself, instead of running the application which I think should be the desired effect.

Tim

[73cat] Project Selection Issues

Timothy Sparg 10/17/2012