[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

  • From: Laurent Forêt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:05:08 +0200

done.

Laurent

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Mario Spindizzy < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi Laurent,

could you update the your entries in the table for our maven tribe.

http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATTribes

Thanks a lot in advance!

2012/9/27 Laurent Forêt < "> >:
> My results :
>
> In 1.7.4 (Add repository) I was not able to index the created repo even if I
> put a windows path.
>

> In 1.8.7 (Code completion based on index of local repo) I should have to
> wait that the repositories the local and central were completely indexed.
> The message was "incomplete result, still processing indices …" . It's
> related to 1.7.1 I think and is not a problem.
>

> In 1.9.3 (Classes from another testroot) my behaviour was not the one
> expected.
>
> Indeed I can see the «generated test source» node (I don't remember if I had
> to reload the pom or not) but the test is never executed. Strangely I have
> the same behaviour in 7.2.
> BTW, if I execute the test explicitely it works but if I configure "compile
> on save" with "For test execution only" I have a ClassNotFoundException. I
> think it is a bug.
>

> Laurent Forêt
> http://www.devcoop.fr
>

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Laurent Forêt < "> >
> wrote:
>>
>> Concerning maven repo browser I do not agree the wiki
>> (http://wiki.netbeans.org/STS_73_Maven#Test_suite:_Maven_repository_browser).
>>
>> In 1.7.1 the expected result should be
>>
>> The Maven Repository Browser node  has only local and an empty central
>> repo.
>>

>> Laurent Forêt
>> http://www.devcoop.fr

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Laurent Forêt 10/01/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Tomas Danek 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Mario Spindizzy 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Laurent Forêt 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Hermien Pellissier 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: [maven] sanity tests results

Mario Spindizzy 10/03/2012