[73cat] [web] Webclient Tribe - Test for Beta build

  • From: Tushar Joshi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] [web] Webclient Tribe - Test for Beta build
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 23:41:24 +0530

Hi

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Petr Jiricka < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
FYI, we have a new build of the 7.3 beta which fixes some of the problems that were discovered earlier:

So if you plan to do more testing over the weekend, please update to this latest build.

I did testing for this build and with the Test script available for _javascript_ editor, on Mac.  It was all good except some questions, which are minor.

I have updated the tribe page with the status.

--
with regards
    Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur: http://www.tusharvjoshi.com

* MCSD_NET C#, SCJP, RHCE, ZCE, PMP, CSM

* Architect: http://www.persistentsys.com
* NetBeans Dream Team Member: http://dreamteam.netbeans.org
* DZone Most Valued Blogger: http://netbeanside61.blogspot.com
* Java User Group Nagpur Founder and Leader: http://www.jugnagpur.com

* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tusharvjoshi

[73cat] [web] Webclient Tribe - Test for Beta build

Tushar Joshi 09/30/2012