[73cat] [ide]Operating System Freezes on installing netbeans 7.3 beta

  • From: Dhawal Saiya < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] [ide]Operating System Freezes on installing netbeans 7.3 beta
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:27:09 +0530

Hi,

My operating system freezed while installing Netbeans 7.3 beta [1] and does not allow to perform any operation not even starting task manager! I face this problem quite frequently when I try to install daily builds. The solution to this problem is to turn off anti-virus and then install it again. But this time even turning off anti-virus did not work. I am attaching the installation log.
Dhawal Saiya

Blog : http://dhawal-saiya.blogspot.com

Member of :
* Netbeans User Group Nagpur : http://nugnagpur.wikispaces.com/
* Java User Group Nagpur : http://www.jugnagpur.com

[73cat] [ide]Operating System Freezes on installing netbeans 7.3 beta

Dhawal Saiya 09/30/2012