[73cat] [JUnit/TestNG]

  • From: Pranav Raulkar < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • Subject: [73cat] [JUnit/TestNG]
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:16:45 +0530

Hi,

I have completed the JUnit/TestNG testing on the beta version. Everything worked fine for me.

Just few comments/observations -

1. In "Navigation - test method" when clicked on "testAdd (passed)" node under "teststorun.CalculatorTest", the CalculatorTest file is opened, but the @Test line is focused, instead of the testAdd function.

Regarding the test spec, while performing the testing for JUnit, under Test suite: Running and Debugging, 5th step "Run test suite", sub-point 2, "add code "suite.addTest(CalculatorTest.suite());" as part of "suite()" method" marked in red is incomplete. The step of creating CalculatorTest.suite() method is missing.

--
Regards
Pranav Raulkar

[73cat] [JUnit/TestNG]