[72cat] Re: JavaOne 2012

  • From: Lehel Sipos < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: JavaOne 2012
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:39:02 +0200

Thx, for info.
Lehel

2012/8/10 Michel Graciano < " target="_blank"> >
Hi folks,
are you going to JavaOne in San Francisco this year?

This is my first year at JavaOne and Michael Nascimento and I will give a presentation about CDI. I hope to meet at least some of you there. If you are interested about CDI, see below the presentation schedule and show up to see some (we hope) cool stuff.

Session ID: CON7780
Session Title: Designing Java EE Applications in the Age of CDI
Venue / Room: Parc 55 - Cyril Magnin I
Date and Time: 10/1/12, 15:00 - 16:00

I hope see some of you there.

Best regards