[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

  • From: Michel Graciano < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:40:26 -0300

Thanks for everyone who helped this time, specially Jirka about his huge effort to keep NetCAT program working so smoothly for all of us. I hope to be here again for 7.3.

See you guys.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Jiří Kovalský < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello NetCAT team,

   this is my last official e-mail to this mailing list announcing that the NetCAT 7.2 program reached its end. I have calculated activity of all NetCAT 7.2 participants and if you are interested in your ranking, take a look at the activity overview [1]. Satisfaction survey has been closed too and its results [2] are published too. I am thankful for all your valuable comments, suggestions for improvement and also appreciation of my work! It was a pleasure to serve as your coordinator! Really. So a big Thank You folks!

[1] http://qa.netbeans.org/processes/cat/72/activity.html
[2] http://qa.netbeans.org/processes/cat/72/satisfaction_results.html

   Now let me recognize the most helpful NetCAT 7.2 participants. I am very happy to announce that according to the activity performance, the top 3 contributors are:

   1. Mark Wilmoth, USA, 447 points
   2. Michel Graciano, Brazil, 311 points
   3. Hermien Pellissier, South Africa, 301 points

In the "Special Thanks To" category the winners are:

   * Mark Wilmoth, USA, 5 nominations
   * Hermien Pellissier, South Africa, 4 nominations
   * Stefan Wilfling, Austria, 4 nominations

   Now, the very last point: please help us spread the message about new NetBeans version among your friends, user groups, in forums, on blogs etc. The NetBeans IDE 7.2 needs you one last time!

So, thank you very much for all your contributions and good bye!
--
Jiří Kovalský
Former NetCAT 7.2 program coordinator ;)

P.S. If you earned more than 20 CAT points, you qualified for a prize! In such case please send me _privately_ your postal address and preferred t-shirt size (S/M/L/XL/XXL). Thanks!

--
Michel Graciano
Summa Technologies do Brasil Ltda.

[72cat] [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Jiří Kovalský 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Michel Graciano 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Vojtěch Sigler 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Michel Graciano 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Goran Miskovic 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Yonathan W'Gebriel 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Jiří Kovalský 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

constantin drabo 07/23/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Mark Wilmoth 07/24/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Alied Pérez Martínez 07/24/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] NetCAT 7.2 is over, thank you!

Crazy Java 07/24/2012

[72cat] [Gifts] Change Notepad or T-Shirt against Towel

Ulf Zibis 07/24/2012