[72cat] NB (final?) version

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] NB (final?) version
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:41:48 +0200

Hi folk,

Even though I'm facing some minor problems, this version seems to be the best I've ever used. Great work!

I appologize I could only perform very little sporadic testing this time. I hope to get mor time for the next NetCat game (in autumn?).

--

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,
Michael Müller

[72cat] NB (final?) version