[72cat] GlassFish and JSF

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] GlassFish and JSF
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:28:29 +0200

The new bundled GlassFish solves a problem of native JPA queries I reported via NB to GlassFish team. Great to include this release!

But it still contains JSF 2.1.3. A well known and annoying bug is solved starting with JSF 2.1.4. Currently 2.1.10 is available.
Thus I tried to switch from server libraries to NB libraries. But NB's JSF version is still 2.1.1. Roughly outdated.

--

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,
Michael Müller

[72cat] GlassFish and JSF