[72cat] microsoft sql driver

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] microsoft sql driver
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 23:11:36 +0200

In NB 7.1, after updating the version, everytime I had to resolve a missing datasource problem. NB offered the old configuration, thus it had been a three click task.

Now, after updating, everytime I have to resolve the same missing datasource problem, but I have to search for the driver and re-enter the connection info every time.

--

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,
Michael Müller

[72cat] microsoft sql driver