[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

  • From: Luis Lobo Borobia < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:27:24 -0300

Good to know someone has the same issue. Bad that we cannot reproduce it. Can anyone help to reproduce it? This is really annoying and it happens every day.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Goran Miskovic < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Luis Lobo Borobia < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Unfortunatelly I cannot reproduce it. Anyone with this problem?

yes. no way to reproduce it except continuously trying to switch fast to the previous tab. my best guess is that problem occurs when tab is released before the content of the window having opened files is rendered.

Apart from not been able to close it memory consumption will continuously grow.

--
schkovich
PHP Dojo

[72cat] - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/29/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Goran Miskovic 06/30/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/30/2012