[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

  • From: Goran Miskovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:37:56 +0200

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Luis Lobo Borobia < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Unfortunatelly I cannot reproduce it. Anyone with this problem?

yes. no way to reproduce it except continuously trying to switch fast to the previous tab. my best guess is that problem occurs when tab is released before the content of the window having opened files is rendered.

Apart from not been able to close it memory consumption will continuously grow.

--
schkovich
PHP Dojo

[72cat] - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/29/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Goran Miskovic 06/30/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/30/2012