[72cat] Re: [news] Community Acceptance survey is now open!

  • From: Crazy Java < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [news] Community Acceptance survey is now open!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:52:20 +0200

Is that exactly the same RC1 version (same binaries) as we have already tested? There were quite a few high resistance bugs that were resolved and new RC should be released...

Martin Skurla

Dňa piatok, 29. júna 2012, Jiří Kovalský < "> > napísal(-a):
> Hello NetCAT participants,
>
>   NetBeans IDE 7.2 Release Candidate 1 has been officially released [1] today and so the time for the final Community Acceptance survey [2] has come too. The essential purpose of this survey is to find out if NetBeans community accepts RC1 as ready for FCS or not.
>
> [1] http://bits.netbeans.org/netbeans/7.2/rc1
> [2] http://netbeans.org/community/netcat/ca_survey_72.html
>
>   This is the most important duty of being a NetCAT participant so I would like to ask _all of you_ to login to netbeans.org site and take this short survey. It will be open until Monday - July 9th midnight last timezone. In spite of that please complete the survey as soon as you gain a solid opinion about the RC1.
>
> Thanks for your cooperation,
> -Jirka

[72cat] [news] Community Acceptance survey is now open!

Jiří Kovalský 06/29/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] Community Acceptance survey is now open!

Crazy Java 06/29/2012

[72cat] Re: [news] Community Acceptance survey is now open!

Jiří Kovalský 06/30/2012