[72cat] - Test Review on PHP Unit Test and Selenium

  • From: Luis Lobo Borobia < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] - Test Review on PHP Unit Test and Selenium
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:54:48 -0300

Hi,

Better later than never. I have just reviewed this tutorial and sent my comments to Jeffrey. It's one of the last PHP tutorials that are not reviewed.

Regards,
Luis

[72cat] - Test Review on PHP Unit Test and Selenium

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/29/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo