[72cat] - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

  • From: Luis Lobo Borobia < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:53:59 -0300

Hi all,

I have been having this strange issue in several versions the nightlys. I don't know since when, cause I was too busy with outstanding work to find out.

This is what it happens to me:
Having several code tabs, press Ctrl-Tab to switch from the current to the previous code tab, the control-tab window that allows you to select the different tabs appear. Since I do it quickly, it just pops up and down, but, sometimes, it just stays there, a GRAY window with NO information, MODAL. The only way I found out to "move it from the front" is clicking in the gray window, then the window bar. This makes the gray window move to the back but not disapear. The only way to make it disapear is closing Netbeans. Sometimes I get more than one of this windows, having two or three, then I close Netbeans and start it again.

Unfortunatelly I cannot reproduce it. Anyone with this problem?

My OS is:
Linux 3.0.0-21-generic-pae #35-Ubuntu SMP Fri May 25 18:17:24 UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

My Java is:
java version "1.6.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode)

I'm updating to latest Nightly and will work with it to see if it's still happening.

[72cat] - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/29/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Goran Miskovic 06/30/2012

[72cat] Re: - Window when pressing Ctrl-Tab does not dissapear

Luis Lobo Borobia 06/30/2012