[72cat] Fwd: [platform-dev] "Package as Installers" fails with Netbeans 7.2 RC1

  • From: Hermien Pellissier < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Fwd: [platform-dev] "Package as Installers" fails with Netbeans 7.2 RC1
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:09:26 +0200

Hi all,

See below for a RC1 show stopper found by a user and reported on [platform-dev]. (Apologies to those of you that are also subscribed to the [platform-dev] list, for sending it to a second time. :) )

I want to give him the opportunity to file the defect himself, since he is currently evaluating whether to use the NetBeans Platform for a project of theirs, and I think it would be good for him to see the bug fixing process in action. :) I will post the defect ID here as soon as he does so, or file the defect myself by the end of the day if he does not.

Best wishes,
Hermien PELLISSIER