[72cat] Re: [db] Testing Status

  • From: Goran Miskovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [db] Testing Status
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:45:12 +0200

On 05/30/2012 09:51 AM, Timothy Sparg wrote:
" type="cite">

My understanding is that we should be using the daily builds for the testing.

Cheers

Tim

I am daily installing (if available of course) new development build. Completing suggested sections using current development build does not guarantee that in a few days something will not be broken.

Perhaps I am missing the purpose of the tribe organised testing. Till now we would get instructions to test specific build. If that build pass testing then this build will become the next release.

Please don't get me wrong: We might start testing as early as now but I feel that it should be a bit more structured. Perhaps we can test a build and revolve tester per week. In such way testing load will be equally distributed to all tribe members. Unfortunately, in such scenario, you will have more work since you will have to coordinate testers and track resolution of reported problems.

Best,
Goran

[72cat] [db] Testing Status

Timothy Sparg 05/29/2012