[72cat] Re: [PHP] Status Update

  • From: Efrem Mc < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [PHP] Status Update
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:33:50 -0700

I will send an update later today on testing.

On May 29, 2012 12:45 PM, "Yannis - Pastis Glaros" < "> > wrote:
I can't find any email from you, except the list emails.

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Efrem Mc < " target="_blank"> > wrote:

I get the emails. Efrenm

On May 29, 2012 12:31 PM, "Goran Miskovic" < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On 05/29/2012 04:14 PM, James Powell wrote:
This is a call for the status of those on the PHP tribe, and a check to make sure e-mails are going out.  I have sent a few e-mails with no response (to individuals, not the list), which surprised me, but we all get busy.  My concern is that the e-mail system here is filtering out my e-mail to the individual members, not that I am being ignored.  With this, the final push, I want to make sure that we are all on board and that the work is progressing.
I received no emails from you. However, I been receiving emails from the NetCAT list regularly in the last three years.

My private email is " target="_blank"> . You can find it on the NetCAT participants list.

Best,
Goran

--
Yannis - Pastis Glaros