[72cat] Re: [db] Testing Status

  • From: Goran Miskovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [db] Testing Status
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:40:16 +0200

On 05/29/2012 06:35 PM, Timothy Sparg wrote:
" type="cite">

Hi Guys

It’s time to start looking at the DB tests, and checking that all the results are as we expect.

http://wiki.netbeans.org/TS_70_DB_Sanity

Please can everybody complete the DB Basic operations and Table/Data Manipulation sections.

For the MySQL and Oracle sections please complete if you have access to these databases, otherwise substitute them for what you have access to.

As a final note please remember that this testing needs to be done by the 14th of June

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim

Which IDE version should we use for testing: 7.2 beta, 7.1.2 or perhaps Build 201205280002?

Best,
Goran

[72cat] [db] Testing Status

Timothy Sparg 05/29/2012