[72cat] Re: [PHP] Status Update

  • From: Goran Miskovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: [PHP] Status Update
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:30:57 +0200

On 05/29/2012 04:14 PM, James Powell wrote:
" type="cite">This is a call for the status of those on the PHP tribe, and a check to make sure e-mails are going out.  I have sent a few e-mails with no response (to individuals, not the list), which surprised me, but we all get busy.  My concern is that the e-mail system here is filtering out my e-mail to the individual members, not that I am being ignored.  With this, the final push, I want to make sure that we are all on board and that the work is progressing.
I received no emails from you. However, I been receiving emails from the NetCAT list regularly in the last three years.

My private email is "> . You can find it on the NetCAT participants list.

Best,
Goran

[72cat] [PHP] Status Update

James Powell 05/29/2012