[72cat] [PHP] Status Update

  • From: James Powell < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [72cat] [PHP] Status Update
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:14:28 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

This is a call for the status of those on the PHP tribe, and a check to make sure e-mails are going out.  I have sent a few e-mails with no response (to individuals, not the list), which surprised me, but we all get busy.  My concern is that the e-mail system here is filtering out my e-mail to the individual members, not that I am being ignored.  With this, the final push, I want to make sure that we are all on board and that the work is progressing.

Jim Powell

LabNet

Intermountain Laboratory Services

Central Office