[72cat] Re: How do I resolve windowspasswordprovider errors

  • From: Jesse Glick < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: How do I resolve windowspasswordprovider errors
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:36:41 -0400

On 04/27/2012 09:40 AM, Marian Mirilovic wrote:
please report it also into our bugzilla

And CC tstupka and jglick. As far as I recall, we are supposed to suppress PasswordProviderSelector already, but perhaps that is not working somehow, or perhaps something about how you used NetBeans triggered a problem.

In the longer term we would want to supply an implementation of the Eclipse
storage module using the NetBeans Keyring API (which anyway supports more
platforms than Eclipse).

[72cat] How do I resolve windowspasswordprovider errors

Tim Troy 04/27/2012

[72cat] Re: How do I resolve windowspasswordprovider errors

Marian Mirilovic 04/27/2012

[72cat] Re: How do I resolve windowspasswordprovider errors

Jesse Glick 04/27/2012