[72cat] [news] No Beta readiness check today

  • From: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • To: NetCAT team < >
  • Subject: [72cat] [news] No Beta readiness check today
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:25:30 +0200

Hello folks,

we are sorry for the short notice but we decided to postpone 7.2 Beta testing to the next week. Unfortunately, today's Beta candidate contains too many showstoppers [1] that we prefer not to waste your time with it. In addition to that the netbeans.org outage will prevent you from sending any feedback shortly.

[1] https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_id=211655,211733,211744,211785,211805,211806

Instead, our plan is to:

4/30 - pray for soon recovery of NB infrastructure
 5/1 - build new 7.2 Beta candidate
 5/2 - quick test by NetBeans QE
 5/3 - release 7.2 Beta to public
 5/4 - NetCAT starts normalized full testing

If you have questions, please send me an e-mail as this mailing list will soon stop working.

Thanks for your understanding and relax during upcoming weekend!

Best regards,
-Jirka

[72cat] [news] No Beta readiness check today

Jiří Kovalský 04/27/2012