[72cat] Re: No main classes found

  • From: Michael Kroll < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] Re: No main classes found
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:48:51 +0200

Hi,

I can resolve your problem, I use the 20120328 and have no problems all works fine.
Which OS and Java version do you use?
I have test it under Windows7 64bit with Java7u3 64bit....

Regards Michael

--
German NetBeans-Forum
NetBeans, Java, JavaFX, PHP und GlassFish Forum

2012/3/31 Saptarshi Purkayastha < "> >
Hi,

It seems to be a crazy bug, but in JavaSE project, when I Run or Debug it says "No Main Classes found". I tried to go to project properties and when I browse to select the main class, it says the same error.

Looks like a P1 where there is no workaround. Is this already filed??
Im seeing this on Build 201203271056

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA

My Tech Blog:  http://sunnytalkstech.blogspot.com
You Live by CHOICE, Not by CHANCE

--
Deutschsprachiges
NetBeans-Forum
NetBeans, Java, JavaFX, PHP und GlassFish Forum
http://www.netbeans-forum.de

[72cat] No main classes found

Saptarshi Purkayastha 03/31/2012

[72cat] Re: No main classes found