[72cat] No main classes found

  • From: Saptarshi Purkayastha < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [72cat] No main classes found
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 16:00:21 +0530

Hi,

It seems to be a crazy bug, but in JavaSE project, when I Run or Debug it says "No Main Classes found". I tried to go to project properties and when I browse to select the main class, it says the same error.

Looks like a P1 where there is no workaround. Is this already filed??
Im seeing this on Build 201203271056

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA