[71cat] 7.1.1 RC

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [71cat] 7.1.1 RC
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:22:22 +0100

Due to a breakdown I'm not able to work and test the whole day long. Thus, I haven't spotted my name to the go-noGo page.

But I got some time to update and install the 7.1.1 RC. And maybe, there is a problem:
Trying to update, NB recognized a lot of modules having to be updated. Once, the IDE alerted "42 updates" and "needs restart". I clicked on restart. And maybe this canceled all pending updates. Goging to pluging manager, moste modules (including IDE Platform) are dates as build from 2011, wheras the fresh installed buil is dated as of current year.

Best,
Michael

[71cat] 7.1.1 RC

Michael Müller 02/19/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Jiří Kovalský 02/21/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Michael Müller 02/21/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Jiří Kovalský 02/21/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Michael Müller 02/21/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Medea Gugushvili 02/21/2012

[71cat] Re: 7.1.1 RC

Jiří Kovalský 02/21/2012

[71cat] OS X Mountain Lion - Java issues

Michal Konrad Owsiak 02/21/2012