[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

  • From: 管俊明 < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 04:37:07 +0800

I am still been in this Chinese( Dragon Year) 's  Spring Festival. I expect that when I am back office, I can take it. at  01/29.

在 2012年1月26日 上午1:54,Jiří Kovalský < "> >写道:
Yes, however I double checked your case and I found out that your package has already been sent.

I apologize for the mistake.

-Jirka

Dne 25.1.2012 18:47, Yonathan napsal(a):

Jiri,
Do future "sent" dates imply pakages are not sent yet?

-Yonathan

On Jan 25, 2012, at 19:39, Jiří Kovalský< " target="_blank">jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com>  wrote:

Hello team,

 I hope there are still some people listening on this mailing list, because I have two interesting things today. :)

 First, we have decided to give you a chance to influence what gifts will be sent out to the best NetBeans contributors next time so I have created a special Wiki page [1] in which you can vote for the items you consider most attractive and even add your own suggestions. Don't miss this unique chance and mark your preferences!

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/BestContributionReward

 Secondly, I have created another Wiki page [2] to track when packages with gifts were received by individual NetCAT 7.1 addressees. This will help us to identify countries with post delivery problems and to take some precautions to avoid it in the future. If you are listed in the table, please put the date when you receive(d) your package.

[2] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATGiftsReceiptList

Thanks for your cooperation!

Best regards,
-Jirka

P.S. There will be NetBeans 7.1.1 sanity test from 1/17 to 1/21 so please mark your calendars... ;)

[71cat] [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Jiří Kovalský 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Mario Pérez 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

jose . galaviz 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Carlos E. Klock 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Jiří Kovalský 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Medea Gugushvili 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Paolo Scarabelli 01/26/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Yonathan 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Jiří Kovalský 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

管俊明 01/25/2012

[71cat] Re: [news] Gifts voting & receipts list

Glenn Holmer 01/26/2012