[71cat] [news] Normalized full testing starts today

  • From: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • To: NetCAT team < >
  • Subject: [71cat] [news] Normalized full testing starts today
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:31:56 +0200

Hello NetCAT participants,

it's about three weeks to sanity certification of release candidate and so it's the right time to start normalized testing i.e. going through full test specifications and verifying that everything works as described.

For example in Debugger we have 7 full test specifications totalling 73pd (Page Downs :) and since we are 4 members we distributed the functionality by ~18pd. BTW, 2pd is worth 1 CAT point [2]. ;)

So, please take this e-mail as our urgent call for help with full testing of NetBeans 7.1 development builds between now and November 17th. Although this is absolutely voluntary, we would be extremely grateful for your assistance.

Although we turn especially to those who are members of tribes, others can also take part! If you prefer free testing according to your own needs, you can join Free Riders [1] :) tribe, which was created today. Just register and start your testing.

Finally, if you decide to go through some full test specification [3], reply to this e-mail and once you finish it let me know so that I can reward you with CAT points.

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATTribes#Free_Riders
[2] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATExtraPoints
[3] http://wiki.netbeans.org/TestSpecifications#List_Of_Test_Specifications

Thank you very much and happy testing everyone!

Best regards,
-Jirka

[71cat] [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Jiří Kovalský 10/21/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Yannis - Pastis Glaros 10/21/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Jiří Kovalský 10/24/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

mohamed chebbi 10/22/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

mohamed chebbi 10/22/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Jiří Kovalský 10/24/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

mohamed chebbi 10/24/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Hermien Pellissier 10/24/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Jiří Kovalský 10/24/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Mark Wilmoth 10/28/2011

[71cat] Re: [news] Normalized full testing starts today

Daniel Bell 10/30/2011