Re: Netbeans Connector

  • From: "John 'JB' Brock" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Netbeans Connector
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:52:26 -0800

Ian,

This is something that we identified ourselves in the early design and found that it was a little more complicated to follow that focus.  We have not implemented this ability in the V1 release.  It is something that we have on the plate for looking at in the next release.

Please follow Petr's advice to file a bug so we can track external interest from the community for this.

--jb

On 11/23/2012 1:57 AM, ipexsoft wrote:
" type="cite">
Hello Petr,

My main page opens a websocket and then provides a menu. The script
runs 'window.open(childURL, name)' when the user clicks a menu item.

The child needs to be able to use the window.opener's websocket.

Hope that's clear

Ian

Oracle
John 'JB' Brock | Product Manager
Phone: +1 4259458729
Oracle Developer Tools
| Seattle, WA

Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment

Netbeans Connector

ipexsoft 11/22/2012

Re: Netbeans Connector

Petr Jiricka 11/23/2012