Re: Any plans for Emmet (formerly Zen-Coding) support ?

  • From: Petr Jiricka < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Any plans for Emmet (formerly Zen-Coding) support ?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:22:20 +0100

Hi,

sorry for not replying to this - Emmet certainly looks interesting. We are currently in the bugfixing phase, so right now we can not give much thought to new features and enhancements. This should change early next year, when we start thinking about the next release.

It sounds like there are several subfeatures inspired by Emmet that could be considered separately, right? It would be good to track these specific improvements in bugzilla, so we can easily refer to them when we get to the next release planning. Would someone volunteer to file these requests to NetBeans bugzilla? http://netbeans.org/community/issues.html

Thanks,
Petr

On Nov 25, 2012, at 3:15 PM, vdawork wrote:

seems like no one interests. I hope this is temporary...

Any plans for Emmet (formerly Zen-Coding) support ?

BlueScreenJunky 11/02/2012

Any plans for Emmet (formerly Zen-Coding) support ?

vdawork 11/25/2012

Re: Any plans for Emmet (formerly Zen-Coding) support ?

Petr Jiricka 11/26/2012

www was started in November 2009, is owned by jpirek, and has 25 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo