[nbusers] Netbeans wiki page on building jedit from within netbeans is out of date.

  • From: "Mack06" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Netbeans wiki page on building jedit from within netbeans is out of date.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:34:59 -0400

I built and ran it in NetBeans 7.3. This is how I did it.

http://www.areaofthoughts.com/2013/01/compiling-running-jedit-5-in-netbeans-73.html

I don't claim I did everything that needs to be done to produce an
installable, but it compiles and runs from Netbeans. I never got any further
than that.

[nbusers] Netbeans wiki page on building jedit from within netbeans is out of date.

Mack06 03/29/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] Netbeans wiki page on building jedit from within netbeans is out of date.

Mack06 03/31/2013