[nbusers] Re: How to stop NetBeans from opening projects on startup

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to stop NetBeans from opening projects on startup
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:39:09 +0100

See
http://forums.netbeans.org/topic54585.html

With kind regards, markiewb

Am 28.03.2013 21:59 schrieb "jdavidson" < "> >:
I had about 20 projects open (from awhile ago), but NetBeans had frozen up, so I killed it.

Now I want to start it again, and not open any of those projects.

I start NetBeans, and immediately right-click on the projects and try to close them.

No dice.  NetBeans insists on opening all of them, before it will allow me to close them.  So, I have to site there and watch it try to open every one of them.

I tried right-click on the "Opening Projects" task, figuring there was surely a way to kill that, but there was no such option.

Am I missing some option somewhere that would allow me to do this?

[nbusers] How to stop NetBeans from opening projects on startup

jdavidson 03/28/2013

[nbusers] Re: How to stop NetBeans from opening projects on startup

Benno Markiewicz 03/29/2013