[nbusers] Re: [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

  • From: "Fabrizio Giudici" < >
  • To: , "Jacques PIOTROWSKI" < >
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 13:11:27 +0100

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:55:46 +0100, Jacques PIOTROWSKI < > wrote:

Hello.

Lesson 1 : backup EVERY day.

Good luck.

joaovictor95

really you should backup and use a SCM for committing sources. In any case, the only thing you can do is: 1) stop immediately using the computer where sources are (or, if possible, stop using the specific partition) and 2) download/buy a tool for recovering deleted files. There are for Windows and Mac OS X, I don't know about Linux. The reason for which you should stop using your computer is that the more things you do with it, the more chances you have to make your deleted files unrecoverable. Recovery tools will guide you in the process typically by booting from an external drive.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect @ Tidalwave s.a.s.
"We make Java work. Everywhere."

[nbusers] [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

(continued)

[nbusers] [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

Mack06 03/06/2013

[nbusers] [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

joaovictor95 03/06/2013

[nbusers] [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

Mack06 03/06/2013

[nbusers] Re: [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

Wade Chandler 03/07/2013

[nbusers] Re: [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

Jacques PIOTROWSKI 03/07/2013

[nbusers] SUDDENLY ERRORS WHEN ADDING LISTENERS

Teekay 03/07/2013

[nbusers] Re: SUDDENLY ERRORS WHEN ADDING LISTENERS

Edson Richter 03/08/2013

[nbusers] Re: SUDDENLY ERRORS WHEN ADDING LISTENERS

Teekay 03/08/2013

[nbusers] Re: SUDDENLY ERRORS WHEN ADDING LISTENERS -ATTACHMENT

Teekay 03/08/2013

[nbusers] Re: SUDDENLY ERRORS WHEN ADDING LISTENERS -ATTACHMENT

Edson Richter 03/08/2013

[nbusers] Re: [HELP] Netbeans DELETED my projects

Fabrizio Giudici 03/08/2013