[nbusers] Re: HTML 5 Project Code Completion

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: HTML 5 Project Code Completion
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:02:44 +0100

My proposal for a RFE. Press / to autocomplete to <tag/>. Anyone who wants to file it?

Greetings markiewb

Am 02.02.2013 19:41 schrieb "maboc" < "> >:
I would think that this is works as designed. Since most of the time you have to add attributes to the tag.
I think it's more annoying if you have to "arrow left" or "backspace" all the time you started atag and needed to add attributes.

However....that's just my guess.

[nbusers] HTML 5 Project Code Completion

atmycrossroads 02/01/2013

[nbusers] HTML 5 Project Code Completion

maboc 02/02/2013

[nbusers] Re: HTML 5 Project Code Completion

Benno Markiewicz 02/02/2013