[nbusers] Re: How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

  • From: Blake McBride < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:30:10 -0600

Thanks for the help but with 7.3 RC 2 I am not getting the yellow light bulb.  I only get the red exclamation circle which doesn't give choices to.  Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Blake

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Edson Richter < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Em 08/02/2013 21:31, Blake McBride escreveu:
Greetings,

I have a large system I build in NetBeans.  There are some (Flex) html templates.  The new NetBeans 7.3 RC 2 is flagging all sorts of errors in those files.  I'd like NetBeans to just leave them alone and assume they are fine.  Flagging them as having errors is very distracting (I'd like to only have real errors flagged).  How do I do this?

Usually, in the first line of HTML file or in one of the errors there is a light bulb. Clicking there, you can opt to disable HTML checks (for this file or for all files of this mime type):

Thanks.

Blake McBride

[nbusers] How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

Blake McBride 02/08/2013

Message not available

Message not available

[nbusers] Re: [nbdev] Re: How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

Blake McBride 02/11/2013

[nbusers] Re: How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

Edson Richter 02/11/2013

[nbusers] Re: How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

Blake McBride 02/12/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] How to stop HTML error highlighting in 7.3RC2

marsipulami 02/26/2013