[nbusers] Re: Cannot display whole syntax error in IDE.

  • From: Owen Thomas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Cannot display whole syntax error in IDE.
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:11:55 +1100

I found the source of the above problem, and am back in love with my craft.

Still, nice to have scroll-bars. :)

--
Employment-from-home. Make mine part-time. Yes you can.
Do you support or oppose jobs where employers do not prescribe mode, intensity, or place?

[nbusers] Cannot display whole syntax error in IDE.

Owen Thomas 02/08/2013

[nbusers] Re: Cannot display whole syntax error in IDE.

Owen Thomas 02/09/2013