[nbusers] O.T. - beginners learning to program (was Re: I need to capture data from a barcode)

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] O.T. - beginners learning to program (was Re: I need to capture data from a barcode)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:41:52 -0200

Em 01/02/2013 15:32, SearchEngine27 escreveu:
lol...fellas, this is clearly a homework assignment in which the students are
too lazy to use google.

http://forums.netbeans.org/topic42227.html

why would a similar topic be posted so close together in dates?

I just read a news about some guy from MIT saying something about newcomers being too lazy to learn enough to complete their tasks at school.

That's really bad.

Beginners should be aware they will not learn the advanced topics if they don't follow the basics first. And this depends on themselves, not anyone else. There is no teacher, neither forum that will replace a good book and hours trying to figure out what they did wrong (and not what they think the ide should do for them).

I remember days where IDE was NotePad and VI, debugger was jdb and compiler was Javac. At that times, or you learn how to do, or you do nothing.

These days things seems more easy, but don't get foolished: writing good systems is still an art, demands dedication to learn, inspiration to innovate and transpiration to write right code.

Regards,

Edson

[nbusers] I need to capture data from a barcode

SearchEngine27 02/01/2013

[nbusers] O.T. - beginners learning to program (was Re: I need to capture data from a barcode)

Edson Richter 02/01/2013

[nbusers] Re: O.T. - beginners learning to program (was Re: I need to capture data from a barcode)

Rick Smith 02/01/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[nbusers] I need to capture data from a barcode

caryshiller 02/18/2013