[nbusers] Re: code is running in eclipse but in netbeans it is giving me error : null pointer exception

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: code is running in eclipse but in netbeans it is giving me error : null pointer exception
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 19:09:07 +0100

Please provide the simplified code and the stacktraces. IMHO it cannot be a NB issue when even the cmdline execution fails.

Greetings markiewb

Am 05.01.2013 16:10 schrieb "Surendra" < "> >:
Hi,

I have a code which is running properly in eclipse but when I run in
netbeans 7.1 it is giving me "null pointer exception" without any
description. But after creating jar file when I am running the jar file then
I am getting : Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError.

Please help me.

Thanks
Surendra

[nbusers] code is running in eclipse but in netbeans it is giving me error : null pointer exception

Surendra 01/05/2013

[nbusers] Re: code is running in eclipse but in netbeans it is giving me error : null pointer exception

Benno Markiewicz 01/05/2013