[nbusers] Re: exporting editor settings

  • From: netbeans enthusiast < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: exporting editor settings
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 08:06:59 -0500

Thanks Geertjan, that worked.

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:12 AM, Geertjan Wielenga < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On 01/05/2013 02:09 AM, netbeans enthusiast wrote:
I am trying to export my editor settings. When I go to export, it wants me to locate a zip file. It is not creating a zip of my settings, instead it wants me to locate one so it can export them to it?  I am not catching on here. What zip is it looking for?

thanks!

Just enter the name of a folder, followed by the name of the ZIP file you want to have created.

E.g., on Linux, "/home/somefolder/bla.zip".

Gj

[nbusers] exporting editor settings

netbeans enthusiast 01/05/2013

[nbusers] Re: exporting editor settings