[nbusers] Problem with Netbeans and C++

  • From: Kristoffer Milligan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Problem with Netbeans and C++
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:48:32 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do some C++ development using Netbeans. My netbeans has worked perfectly for all my java development but under C++ it's not performing code completion as expected.

Parsing of the project seems to last forever and code completion does not work, what so ever. The IDE will be able to suggest files to import, but absolutely no code completion. CTRL+Space, as suggested by various google answers, simply says "No suggestion".

This is happening on two different machines.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong or what I could do to remedy the problem?

Sincerely,
Kristoffer Milligan

[nbusers] Problem with Netbeans and C++

Kristoffer Milligan 01/31/2013