[nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.

  • From: Owen Thomas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 23:43:14 +1100

Thanks Ion for answering this question.

On 2 January 2013 18:57, Ion Iovu < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Owen,

you can see how NetBeans IDE does it by watching the Output window.
Build the project and look for the first line in that window.
It should look like:

ant -f /Users/<user>/NetBeansProjects/myproject  dist

Regards

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Owen Thomas < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello.

I need to compile my program from the command line, and have no idea how Netbeans does this. My project uses ant. Any help perhaps?

Thanks,

  Owen.

--
Employment-from-home. Make mine part-time. Yes you can.
Do you support or oppose jobs where employers do not prescribe mode, intensity, or place?

--
Employment-from-home. Make mine part-time. Yes you can.
Do you support or oppose jobs where employers do not prescribe mode, intensity, or place?
Software developers certainly can be salaried and superannuated part-time from home. Make it so for this one.
www.owenpaulthomas.blogspot.com

[nbusers] Compiling from command line.

Owen Thomas 01/01/2013

[nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.

Ion Iovu 01/02/2013

[nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.

Owen Thomas 01/02/2013