[nbusers] Compiling from command line.

  • From: Owen Thomas < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Compiling from command line.
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 03:18:40 +1100

Hello.

I need to compile my program from the command line, and have no idea how Netbeans does this. My project uses ant. Any help perhaps?

Thanks,

  Owen.

--
Employment-from-home. Make mine part-time. Yes you can.
Do you support or oppose jobs where employers do not prescribe mode, intensity, or place?

[nbusers] Compiling from command line.

Owen Thomas 01/01/2013

[nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.

Ion Iovu 01/02/2013

[nbusers] Re: Compiling from command line.

Owen Thomas 01/02/2013