[nbusers] Support and new modules suggestion

  • From: Naveed Yasin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Support and new modules suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 11:19:34 +0500

Hi Netbeans team,
I am a regular user of Netbeans IDE. I am a Software engineer working in PHP development, me and my team uses Netbeans IDE. It is very useful tool for us which makes us much more faster in development as compare to Dream Weaver users.

But there are some lacks in it as compare to Dream Weaver (No idea, it may be the case i am unable to use that facility), for example i can not replace text in all files within a folder on single click. Means i have to open each and every file to replace text in it, that makes me stuck off and more rigid.

Secondly, because we are web developers and we need to see html design in IDE which i think is the most important aspect for not using this IDE for many developers. I think this functionality should also be there in Netbeans IDE.

Could you please think and improve these facilities?
Thanks in advance

Naveed Yasin

Sr. Software Engineer at WtWM.

[nbusers] Support and new modules suggestion

Naveed Yasin 01/03/2013

[nbusers] Re: Support and new modules suggestion

Ion Iovu 01/03/2013