[nbusers] Re: integration a new scripting language?

  • From: Benno Markiewicz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: integration a new scripting language?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:12:55 +0100

First starting point is the learning trail at http://netbeans.org/kb/trails/platform.html

For your usecase especially

http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-javacc-lexer.html

http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-javacc-parser.html

Greetings markiewb

Am 08.01.2013 01:54 schrieb "julio jerez" < "> >:
Hi, I came across this IDE which seem ideal and too god to believe for what I am doing.
I am developing a Scripting language model after Java.
The language is a subset of Java, but later will be extended to have vectors as native types.

My question is, It is possible for a developer to write a plug-in of some kind of extension that support a another language?
By reading the forum I see they there is a Perl, and PHP plugins, therefore I am going with the assumption that this is very possible, I just want to know of anyone has done it.

[nbusers] integration a new scripting language?

julio jerez 01/07/2013

[nbusers] Re: integration a new scripting language?

Benno Markiewicz 01/08/2013

[nbusers] integration a new scripting language?

julio jerez 01/08/2013