[nbusers] Re: libraries and classpath

  • From: netbeans enthusiast < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: libraries and classpath
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:45:39 -0500

Thanks g. Yeah my gmail sends out email drafts for some reason... I did not mean public module  I meant (public) API modules. Netbeans uses this terminology; see attached.

I am wondering if there is some naming convention which distinguishes the two so that when I am using the modules I can tell which is which. Using non-public (as in non-published / non-supported) API from within API classes is a mistake .. I think I read that in one of the NB books at some point.

thanks...

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Geertjan Wielenga < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
On 01/07/2013 08:25 PM, netbeans enthusiast wrote:
In the Projects view, each considered module has a libraries folder which contains a platform and a list of other modules. Is the sum of those libraries the effective classpath for the considered module?

Is there some way of knowing if a module is a "public module" or a "non-public module" by looking at its FQN or representation in the projects view?
Join " target="_blank"> and ask your NetBeans Platform questions there.

You'll find that there's no such thing as a public/non public module, but a public/non public package -- if you work through the NetBeans Platform Learning Trail.

Gj

[nbusers] libraries and classpath

netbeans enthusiast 01/07/2013

[nbusers] Re: libraries and classpath