[nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)

  • From: Edson Richter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:26:50 -0200

Em 02/12/2012 14:26, michat34 escreveu:
" type="cite">
For the first thing im using PHP Netbeans and that's languange which im coding in.

As I said before, if you said early that you are using PHP, then I never provided so much information about JSP.

" type="cite">
 For the second - sorry for my inconvenience but im afraid i didn't understood you.

Understandable - I was supposing you were using JSP.

" type="cite">
  I have checked that using projectname in directory patch isn't required but I still doesn't know how to include pics to project. Here is screenshot of my netbeans folder could you tell me where do I have to include those pictures? http://oi49.tinypic.com/2dl81z5.jpg

Not on your NetBeans folder, but in your project folder.

I usually copy the file from O.S. folder and past into NetBeans project navigator:

Edson

[nbusers] Problem with images (doesnt show them)

michat34 12/01/2012

[nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)

Edson Richter 12/02/2012

[nbusers] Problem with images (doesnt show them)

michat34 12/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)

Edson Richter 12/02/2012

[nbusers] Problem with images (doesnt show them)

michat34 12/02/2012

[nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)

Ion Iovu 12/03/2012

[nbusers] Re: Problem with images (doesnt show them)