[nbusers] Re: Problem with cicles and classes...

  • From: Perry kumar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Problem with cicles and classes...
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:02:00 -0500

On Dec 13, 2012 6:22 PM, "dvdza" < "> > wrote:
Hi there im new here and kinda new on programing (excuse my poor english :S)

Im having troubles coding a program,
I have 2 class, N1 class haves a function who opens datafile .bin file, then asks for how many new data the user will put, starts a cicle until the counter be as much as required by the user, inside this cicle is called the second class who get the data inputed by the user and plus 1 to the counter, when the cicle finishes the datafile is closed and voila...

well thats the plan but I have a problem... the cicle gets a infinite cicle and the 2nd class Jframe gets opened over and over again so counter cant pus 1...

the thing is... how I "delay" the circle so it waits the 2d class get its job done so the counter can be plused....

heres that part of the code:
Code:
 void cantidad()throws IOException{

        s=s+".dat";

     DataOutputStream datain=new DataOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(s));

     String s=JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Cuantos Asistentes añadira?");
        int repeticiones=Integer.parseInt(s);

    for(;Global.contador<repeticiones;){
         JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null," "+Global.contador+""+repeticiones);
     Agregar a= new Agregar();
              a.setVisible(true);

    Global.dato=Global.nombre+";"+Global.puesto;
    datain.writeUTF(Global.dato);
    tabla.setValueAt(Global.nombre, Global.contador, 0);
    tabla.setValueAt(Global.puesto, 0, Global.contador);

     }datain.close();
    };

Thanks for the help in advace !! :D

[nbusers] Problem with cicles and classes...

dvdza 12/13/2012

[nbusers] Re: Problem with cicles and classes...

Perry kumar 12/14/2012

[nbusers] Problem with cicles and classes...

grinningtadpole 12/14/2012