[nbusers] Re: Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 02:01:33 +0200

Scotty,

under the Javadoc tab that you mentioned earlier (near Classes and Sources) there's a Add Zip/Folder... button.
I doubt you didn't see it.
Do you mean to ask where you can get the javadoc zip for download?

Regards

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Scotty < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I have the latest Netbeans IDE and am using Murach's book Java Programming. I also have the latest JDK 1.6 and 1.7. In his book there is an example that demonstrates writing code under different platforms using code completeion. I work offline and noticed that if I follow the example using JDK 1.6 the Javadoc window shows the appropriate info during the code completion. However, using the JDK 1.7 I receive the following message:

Javadoc not found. Either Javadoc documentation for this item does not exist or you have not added specified Javadoc in the Java Platform Manager or the Library Manager.

Under the Java Platform Manager both JDKs are listed but the 1.7 does not have a JavaFX tab but both have Classes, Source, and Javadoc. The Javadoc tabs for both list the URL download.oracle.com/etc... In addition, the Source tab for 1.7 is blank as opposed to 1.6 which is directed to a src.zip file in the JDK 1.6 directory on my computer. Long story short, how do I add the specified Javadoc for 1.7 to view it offline? Thanks and apologize for being long winded.

[nbusers] Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.

Scotty 12/13/2012

[nbusers] Re: Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.

Ion Iovu 12/14/2012

[nbusers] Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.

Scotty 12/14/2012

[nbusers] Adding Javadoc for 1.7 to view offline.

Scotty 12/15/2012