[nbusers] Re: Geertjan's Open File Dialog blog post

  • From: Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: Geertjan's Open File Dialog blog post
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 22:56:36 +0100

Please ask questions about the NetBeans Platform on the NetBeans Platform mailing list, "> .

Gj

On 12/13/2012 10:26 PM, Rook wrote:
" type="cite"> From here:  https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/open_file_dialog_in_the

Question:

Let's take this a step further. Let's say that TopComponent contains a Bean component that has it's equivalent of a load() function. Specifically, Batik's JSVGCanvas has a .setURI() function.

How can I override the Netbeans Module 'Open File' functionality if I have absolutely no code to alter? Is this controlled in a property? Do I need to extend and override this module, or is this module approach simply worthless to anyone doing anything but loading a text file to a component in the editor node?

Thanks for your attention.  I think Geertjan was on vacation when I posted this on blog, so wanted to ask it again.

Rook

[nbusers] Geertjan's Open File Dialog blog post

Rook 12/13/2012

[nbusers] Re: Geertjan's Open File Dialog blog post

Geertjan Wielenga 12/13/2012