[nbusers] Re: NetBeans Jar export Help

  • From: Ion Iovu < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [nbusers] Re: NetBeans Jar export Help
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:40:32 +0200

Put your plugin.yml file in the src/ directory rather than in the project directory and you'll get it in the root of the jar.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:58 AM, gabessdsp < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
So I understand that when I click on the build(hammer) it builds an executable jar file for me. The problem I am having is I can't get everything I want to be in the jar, to be exported in the jar.

What is going into the jar is just the package from my project, but I need a file that is outside the package, but in the project called plugin.yml to be exported into the root file of the jar, it's in the root file of the project and I though this would work but it doesn't. So how would I get the plugin.yml to export into the root of the jar every time I build?

[nbusers] NetBeans Jar export Help

gabessdsp 12/12/2012

[nbusers] Re: NetBeans Jar export Help

Ion Iovu 12/12/2012